Links & Listens
Looking for books? The reading list is over here.
- Ryan McCormack’s Operational Excellence Mixtape.
Ryan always digs up interesting academic papers, trade rag pieces, and conference talks. Published biweekly.
- Katie Anderson’s Reflections on Leadership.
Katie interviews authors of lean and lean-adjacent books.
- Jackie Colburn’s Facilitation Blog.
- Lisa Kagan’s Storytelling Blog.
Continuous improvement work is 25% telling your stories, and 50% getting others to tell their own. Lisa is an expert at both.
- Adam Lawrence’s Kaizen Success Stories.
Adam shares his experiences very energetically. There is a one-point lesson in each. Adam models how to lead and learn at the elbow.
- Mark Rosenthal’s The Lean Thinker.
You get the feeling of someone sorting through twenty-year-old artifacts and making sense of them. How much has changed?
- Adam Yuret’s Stage 4 Capitalism.
Adam writes “career-killing thoughts and experiences with executive consulting and maybe some cancer stuff.”
- The Just-in-Time Cafe.
Tracy O’Rourke and Elizabeth Swan’s interview show. They bring on a nice variety of guests spanning industries, roles, and experiences, and ask super great questions.
- Jamie Parker’s Lean Leadership for Ops Managers.
A really useful show. Episodes are short, but packed with theory and advice, and bundled up with reflections that leave you thinking.